Are you bored of having the same old conversations?
Do you think the generic brand is just as good as the name brand?
- Ok let's officially agree to sack small talk and start getting REAL with ReFlex: a conversation card game to help you have big chats that actually matter.
- We're talking pop culture, those weird shower musings, cringe culture, nostalgia, intrusive thoughts, hilarious dilemmas and comedy.
- 30 questions made in collaboration with Australian creator, comedian, presenter and author, Tanya Hennessy. Helping you have meaningful, joyful and funny conversations with literally everyone.
- Get serious insight into who you, and the people around you, really are.
- Great for: Birthdays. Funerals. First dates. Last dates. Dinner parties. Bottomless brunches. Waiting rooms. Bullet trains. Or just to have in your back pocket in case chats get stale.
ReFlex: Curated convo-starters for refreshing banter and real connection.
HOW DO I PLAY?
There are infinite ways but here are some of our faves:
The Classic Flexperience:
Get the conversation flowing. Pick a card at random, read the question aloud, and take turns answering it on reflex. Then, pause for a moment to discuss your responses with the other players before moving on to the next question.
The Power Couple:
Just the two of us. Split the deck and give half to a friend. Grab a random card, ask the question, and take turns answering. Dig a little deeper into each other’s responses with follow-up questions. When you’re ready to move on, the other person selects a random card.
The Solo Artist:
Self-reflection on your own terms. When you’re home alone, spend a little time with each question. Take the opportunity to analyse your own opinions and the reasoning behind them.
Take turns in the spotlight. Pick a random question, read it out, and answer it. Other players can ‘interrogate’ you by each asking one clarifying question about your response. Take turns to read, answer and be quizzed.
Get the inside scoop. One person is ‘The Interviewer’. They go through the deck and select a targeted question for each other player, keeping it face-down. Everyone gets a chance to be interviewed. When it’s your turn, flip the card, read the question aloud, and answer on reflex. Only the Interviewer can ask follow-up questions about your responses.
If you come up with your own way of playing, we’d love to hear about it! Send your version to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed and printed in Sydney, Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% building my collection up.
Will be buying again.