- Reflex: Questions about Sex is a conversation card game designed to make anyone and everyone feel empowered to start the dialogue around sex. After all the hardest part of talking about it, is starting it.
Created in collaboration with Lovehoney, Australia's #1 sex toy retailer, this game is fun, unique, inclusive and designed to facilitate open conversations, helping people improve their relationship with sex and intimacy.
- 50 questions created for you to get super down, dirty and real on what sex means to you; encouraging critical thinking, introspection, and self-reflection
- Themes include sex, self-pleasure, trends, wellness, toys and power
- Be shameless and unlock your ability to get candid on what sex means to you
- Figure out what you really think about sex, the sex industry and self-pleasure
- Suitable for all consenting ages, and all sexual orientations (duh!)
- Created with all genders, non-genders, and sexual preferences in mind, ReFlex: Questions about Sex puts inclusivity of language, sexual identities and experiences at the forefront of the experience.
WHY DO I NEED THIS GAME?
- Improving your sexual experience starts with knowing what you want, why you want it, and how it impacts your livelihood
- We all need to be more accountable for the quality of sex we're having, but also we need to ensure the conversation around it is nuanced and progressive
- The sex industry has really misled and misinformed us about too much. It's time to set the record straight on your own terms.
- If you're interested, cautious, aroused or disgusted by sex, this game is for you.
- This game is for people who have sex and people who want to have sex. Not just any sex, consensual, communicative, honest, open and affirming sex.
HOW DO I PLAY?
- STEP ONE: Pick a card, any card. Answer the question quickly, honestly, and on reflex (you know the drill).
- STEP TWO: Take a moment to ponder → WHY THE F DO I THINK THIS. Stare into the clouds, the abyss (???), and go deep.
- STEP THREE: Interrogate yourself. What informed this? Was it Dolly Doctor, the sealed section of your mum’s Marie Claire, your brother’s porn stash, or the way Cook from Skins gave you the tingles? Self-policing and shyness, we don’t know her!
- STEP FOUR: Read the question again and pick it to shreds (just not your nails, please.) What are the words on the card making you feel (down there or otherwise?)
- WARNING: may make you mad, happy, horny, or like ***nails on a blackboard*** all at once.
- A collaboration with Australia’s #1 sex toy company, Lovehoney.
- Created with all genders, non-genders, and sexual preferences in mind.
- Designed and printed in Sydney, Australia.
- Box dimensions: H 9.5cm x W 7cm x D 2.5cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.