NOTE: APPLICATIONS CLOSE AUGUST 10, 2021
Applications received after this date will not be accepted or contacted.
Flex Factory is looking for a creative, strategic, motivated and multitalented Social Media, Marketing and Ecommerce Assistant to assist with the behind-the-scenes of building our brand, in addition to being the voice of our digital platform. This is a super exciting role for an autonomous and confident person to drive our communication and marketing.
You will work closely alongside Lillian (Managing Director for Creative, Marketing and Product Development) to brainstorm, strategise, implement and drive a variety of social and marketing activations – specifically in sales, content creation, new customer acquisition/retention and brand growth.
Overall, this is a highly analytical and strategic sales-driven role, supported with fun creativity. You will be super involved in the behind-the-scenes process and will also make cameos in front of the camera. Our main priority is driving brand awareness, engagement and sales.
The main objectives of this person’s day-to-day responsibilities, is to action tasks in the following areas:
- Traditional Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital + PPC Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
What about pay and perks?
Remuneration: Casual Employment Contract at $40/hour excluding tax. Your salary will be paid monthly by electronic funds transfer. In addition to your salary, Flex Factory will make appropriate employer contributions to your nominated superannuation fund in accordance with relevant legislation.
Hours: Minimum 24 hours a week, with flexibility on work location, start times, finish times and days for the right candidate.
Office Location: Shop 5, 450 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2203. Sydney applicants only.
Commencement Date: Monday 16 August, 2021
Term: 12 month employment contract with a probationary basis for a period of 3 months from commencement date.
Your role will include:
- Brainstorming, strategising, implementing and driving traditional “offline” and online marketing activity, in line with key business objectives
- Create engaging and compelling content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs and sells, for use across all marketing channels (you’ll have to be comfy in front of the camera, as you will be talent!). Includes TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, email marketing, SEO, blog, website updates, videos, press releases
- Create and meet KPIS across all channels
- Manage all social media accounts, posting and community management
- Coordinate all brand campaigns and activations
- Assist managing photoshoots and campaign launches
- Create ecommerce promotional calendars with clear sales strategies for retail events like Black Friday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day
- Create and present monthly sales, social/digital marketing reports
- Auditing all marketing actively and proactively suggesting improvements
- Keeping across general social media/marketing trends
- Finding brand-relevant influencers, creating a database, in addition to creating influencer briefs and reporting on campaign activity
- Create a new customer loyalty and retention program
- Assist with strategy and implementation for brand partnerships, comarketing, product collaborations
- Research for new product development, includes surveying existing customers, supplier outreach, gathering quotes
Here are a few characteristics of the person we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing with traditional marketing, social media, digital PPC and influencer marketing
- Keen understanding on Gen Z and Younger Millennial marketing – we want to be seen where our audience is.
- Proven experience in full service product-based marketing
- Photography/graphic design experience would be nice!
- Strategic and critical thinking skills – especially with a low awareness product like conversation cards
- Really awesome brainstorming skills and the ability to use initiative and problem solve
- The ability to work autonomously, independently and within a team environment
- A genuine interest in consumer marketing, communications and spreading the good word about the power of intentional conversation.
- Digitally literate with intermediate skills in Google Suite, all popular Social Media platforms, and image/video/audio editing software
- Adequate analytical skills, with the ability to use and interpret data, create reports and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How do I apply?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'I'm Your New Marketing Assistant'
- Attach a resume, 3-5 links to relevant work and tell us why you're right for this role.
WE'RE SO EXCITED!