NOTE: APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON MARCH 25, 2021
Applications received after this date will not be accepted or contacted.
We have a super fun, hands-on opportunity to work on Tik Tok and Instagram Reels strategy, content creation, analytics and influencer outreach for our online store, Flex Factory.
This paid role can be executed remotely, however we'd prefer someone who's Sydney-based as you'll be able to film content at our Flex Factory in Surry Hills.
You can dictate your working hours, however we would require:
- 1 day/8 hours a week
- 1x meeting a week to brainstorm content and discuss any learnings from what we've posted for that week
- 1x monthly reporting meeting
Note: This is a 3-month role. There is potential to extend the length of this internship for the right candidate. All applicants will need an ABN, as this is required to invoice us. If successful, you will be required to come in for a short interview and/or paid trial.
Your role will include:
- Researching Tik Tok and Instagram Reel trends and studying any changes to the algorithm
- Learning about the Flex Factory brand and our conversation card game products
- Merging your understanding of our brand and online trends to create video content for our Tik Tok and Instagram
- Filming and posting social content (this means you should be pretty comfy talking to the camera and having your face heavily featured on our socials)
- Reporting on our analytics, communicating what's performing/not performing and why
- Giving feedback and strategic advice on what we should do on social to reach our key demographic (women 18-35)
- Working closely alongside Flex, Grace and Aminah with social content and ideas. We are huge fans of open communication and working collaboratively.
- Influencer outreach and gifting
- Ad hoc social media tasks
Here are a few characteristics of the person we're looking for:
- A genuine interest and fascination with social media content creation and strategy. This means you also frequently use and post onto your social media accounts.
- A fan of Flex Factory, the products we sell and our brand ethos
- A creative person who is confident of the skills they have
- A clear interest in pop culture, entertainment, social media and digital marketing trends
- Active listeners, open communicators and comfortable with receiving feedback
- A self-motivated person comfortable with working autonomously, but also opened to being mentored
- Ability to work in fast paced and casual work environments
- Full Australian working rights
- People with knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, HTML, CSS, Liquid will be highly regarded.
How do I apply?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'LET ME WORK FOR YOU'
- Attach a resume, 3-5 links to specific Tik Tok/Reels you're super proud of (we'd love to see examples of your work) and tell us why you're right for this role.
- With your email, please film and attach a 15 second Tik Tok video or Instagram Reel with a content idea for Flex Factory or one of our conversation cards.
- Applications without the video won't be considered.
WE'RE SO EXCITED!