Spicy topics, hot takes, straight 🔥 convos. Your shortcut to the deep & funny convos you thought only podcast hosts could have.
- What should we watch tonight? How would you describe an orgasm?
- How’s work going? How do you know you’re a good sexual partner?
Should we just UberEats it? Does size matter?
Get cosy, put on some slow jams, and go deep with 50 of our juiciest questions yet.
We’ve hooked up with Lovehoney (Australia's #1 sex toy retailer) to demystify and destigmatise your barest desires, beliefs, values, and boundaries so you can start having the sex you WANT to be having.
Get together with close friends, a partner, or fly solo to better understand your body and mind. Pick a card and get intimate with sensual subjects like orgasms, self-love, consent, foreplay, kinks, and empowerment.
ReFlex: Curated convo-starters for refreshing banter and real connection.
WHY DO I NEED THIS GAME?
- Improving your sexual experience starts with knowing what you want, why you want it, and how it impacts your livelihood
- We all need to be more accountable for the quality of sex we're having, but also we need to ensure the conversation around it is nuanced and progressive
- The sex industry has really misled and misinformed us about too much. It's time to set the record straight on your own terms.
- If you're interested, cautious, aroused or disgusted by sex, this game is for you.
- This game is for people who have sex and people who want to have sex. Not just any sex, consensual, communicative, honest, open and affirming sex.
HOW DO I PLAY?
There are infinite ways but here are some of our faves:
The Classic Flexperience:
Get the conversation flowing. Pick a card at random, read the question aloud, and take turns answering it on reflex. Then, pause for a moment to discuss your responses with the other players before moving on to the next question.
The Power Couple:
Just the two of us. Split the deck and give half to a friend. Grab a random card, ask the question, and take turns answering. Dig a little deeper into each other’s responses with follow-up questions. When you’re ready to move on, the other person selects a random card.
The Solo Artist:
Self-reflection on your own terms. When you’re home alone, spend a little time with each question. Take the opportunity to analyse your own opinions and the reasoning behind them.
Take turns in the spotlight. Pick a random question, read it out, and answer it. Other players can ‘interrogate’ you by each asking one clarifying question about your response. Take turns to read, answer and be quizzed.
Get the inside scoop. One person is ‘The Interviewer’. They go through the deck and select a targeted question for each other player, keeping it face-down. Everyone gets a chance to be interviewed. When it’s your turn, flip the card, read the question aloud, and answer on reflex. Only the Interviewer can ask follow-up questions about your responses.
If you come up with your own way of playing, we’d love to hear about it! Send your version to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WARNING: may make you mad, happy, horny, or like ***nails on a blackboard*** all at once.
- A collaboration with Australia’s #1 sex toy company, Lovehoney.
- Created with all genders, non-genders, and sexual preferences in mind.
- Designed and printed in Sydney, Australia.
- Box dimensions: H 9.5cm x W 7cm x D 2.5cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The perfect card deck for prospective partners, and for playing with close friends. I like the way these cards get my mind to see and consider things in a different way
REFLEX: QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX
Genuinely always have such a fun time playing the reflex games, Reflex & Lovehoney: Questions about sex hits the mark. It is an absolute riot to play, thought provoking and fucking hilarious!!! Belly laughs and refreshed minds all around.
Grace packed my order for me and it was safely tucked away in a box with the cutest addition of gummy bears. Arrived earlier than I was expecting and in perfect shape